2 pinches of fresh or dried mint leaves
a small basin of very warm water
a small towel
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
a pair of socks
- Slice the lemon in half. Slice each half into four wedges. Do the same for the orange.
- Squeeze the juice of the citrus wedges into the warm water. Leave the rinds in the basin.
- Scatter the mint leaves all over the citrus water.
- Soak feet for 10-15 minutes. Keep a small cup of hot water nearby so you can warm the water little by little as it cools.
- If desired, use a pumice to scrape dead skin cells off. Pat feet dry with a towel.
- Massage with olive oil until the skin absorbs the oil. Cover your feet with socks.
For best results, do this just before bed.