- I need to learn how to be a more patient photographer.
- I need to learn how to cook.
- I need to learn how to sew. Even if it’s just how to make simple drapes.
- I need to pick up sketching again.
- I need to decide whether a major-city or fashion theme is better for the throw pillow covers I am painting (and making) for my mother.
- I need to lose five kilos without losing my passion for food.
- I have to remember to take Sofia out shopping for rain boots this December.
- And, like what I always tell myself every single year, I need to iron my clothes. Heh.