I’m addicted to Google.
- I’m a blackbelt Gmail ninja. I even have a “comic” label where my strip subscriptions go so they won’t clog my inbox. (And so I know where to go when I badly need a Pooch Cafe-inspired giggle.)
- I have my family recipes, organization documents, and random stuff stored in Google Docs.
- I depend on Google Reader to keep myself updated with my favorite sites and blogs. There are four folders:
- Pet Society (yeah yeah!)
- Funnies – For stupid but entertaining stuff like Lamebook
- Google Calendar tells me when I need to buy presents and reminds me when to greet a friend or family member in case my always-failing memory fails me again.
- Google Buzz is a petiks haven. I find its layout cleaner and more convenient than Twitter.
- Chrome is my favorite browser. The themes are prettier than anything Firefox has ever produced.
Maybe Google execs are megalomaniacs. Last night, Chris told me that they made a new operating system that backs-up on the Internet and he’s urging me to download the Windows extension if I don’t want to mess with my OS. Are Larry Page and Sergey Brin as rich as Bill Gates yet?