- I stayed up well past midnight playing Pet Society, La Cosa Nostra and contemplating about adding Dante’s Inferno with its intriguing 9 circles of hell to that list of “petiks games”, which means that I would have to take one game off since I have a strict limit of 2. Farmville is exempted from the list as it has recently achieved the status of family activity. Looks like La Cosa Nostra might be stricken from my faves soon as I cannot bear to be away from my cute pet Treehorn.
- I need to meditate on why Rob thinks I’m a Buddhist.
- I couldn’t sleep early due to extra adrenaline from arguing with Chris over the different pronunciations and international versions of Biblical names like “Isaac”. (You say ay-ZHAK, I say ee-zah-AK.)
- I am appalled that Abraham will kill his son, Isaac, just because a deep voice told him to do so in the middle of the night.
- I need to invent a diet plan that will make me lose 400 pounds without having to give up complex carbohydrates.
- I still have to fulfill my life goal of laying inert under the covers reading Percy Jackson while a plate of yakisoba waits submissively for me.
- I forgot to pluck my eyebrows this month.