I had dinner with Trish and Jannin last Saturday at a 3-in-1 resto: Pho Hoa / Jack’s Loft / some Middle Eastern name I forgot.
Jannin and I both loved our tasty Vietnamese noodle bowls. Trish was less than excited about the bland chicken kebab and the watery humus. She told me that she really loved Middle Eastern food. I felt bad that I had access to yummy, authentic (and cheap!) Mid-East cuisine every single day in Riyadh and it’s so hard to get those here at home. So I better learn how to make mean kebabs and kabsas so I can cook for her someday. 😀
I have a really, really embarrassing secret. It’s so bad that I only told two people: Chris and this blog. Haha.
I have always been a strong critic of the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Why?
1. Because Bella Swan is a pathetic crybaby.
2. The writer’s parents spelled “Stephanie” wrong.
3. The book was badly written.
Yesterday, I decided to re-read Twilight out of sheer boredom. By the time I finished the book today, I had to admit that it was not as bad as I first thought. And what more… I wanted all the books. And the movie. I actually bought a copy of the film, and I never buy movies because I believe they should all be downloaded free! And I can’t wait for the film version of the sequel. *runsaroundandscreams*
I liked Twilight! o_o The world will never be the same again. But I just want to make a few things very clear:
1. While not as repulsive as before, Bella Swan is still a pathetic crybaby.
2. Edward Cullen has to spend at least one night with me.
3. The actor who plays Edward in the film, Robert Pattinson, has to be stripped, tied with a ribbon and sent to all women everywhere as a yummy Christmas treat.
And “Stephenie” is still the wrong way to spell it.