This is not a good day. Because I had to delay my flight, I found out that it’s now virtually impossible to get another seat in the airline so I had to cancel my ticket and purchase a new one from a different airline. It’s more expensive so I lost around $250. 😦
I need to cheer myself up. Obviously, I can’t go shopping because it’ll just be another financial guilt trip–I’m a natural Scrooge, I don’t like spending on myself unless I really have/want to. So what’s a girl to do?
Simple cheering-up do’s:
- Go home early and basyu (throw) a shrieking Sofia on the cushions repeatedly.
- Play Mob Wars and post on the forum all night long. Check the Bullet Tooth Syndicate’s page and hitlist the day’s marked men.
- Break my diet (again) and convince Mom to help me bake a mocha chiffon cake or cook spaghetti bolognese.
- Watch BLEACH, all of it, again.
- Go to IKEA, try all the beds, tinker and touch everything there, and eat salmon in the cafe.
- Go to Hyperpanda and smell all the melons, grapefruits, oranges, and mangoes in the fruit section.
- Play Mob Wars again.
Ha! 😀 Yes, it’s so easy to make me happy.