I was tagged. And even if this is supposed to be a New Year’s survey, I know that January 1 is a month and a half behind. So let’s just call this a Chinese New Year meme. 🙂 Happy year of the Rat!
1. What color do you like most?
I like black, because it’s classic, formal, and makes anyone look hot.
I like white, because it’s neat and youthful.
I like pastels, because they go well with the non-colors mentioned above.
I do NOT like dark blues, dark reds, bright green, and orange because they make me look odd.
2. What in life do you fear the most?
Women with inch-thick foundation. *shudders*
3. Where is the place that you most want to go?
Faisaliah/Mamlaka during 75% sale seasons.
Jarir Bookstore every weekend.
Philippine beaches to relax.
4. Which part of you do you hate the most?
I don’t like any part of me that much, but hate is such a strong word. But just so I could give an answer, my least favorite are my elbows and toes.
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
I make a sad face. I find it hard to cry except when I’m angry or really really REALLY depressed.
6. What are you most afraid to lose?
If the question started with a “who”, I’d say the people I love. But since it’s asking for a thing, then I suppose I fear losing my creativity.
7. Name the five traits you most admire in a person.
Humility, honesty, intelligence, open-mindedness, sense of humor.
8. If you meet someone you love, do you confess it or do you observe from afar?
I say it. Even when it’s hard to say. 🙂
9. List three good points of the person who tagged you.
J is vewi nice. Hehe. Okay, seriously, he’s really smart, he’s so diplomatic, and he’s so kind and generous to his friends.
10. What do you require from your other half?
Trust, respect, and love. Everything else comes after those three.
11. What is the moment you most regret?
I have to steal this one from J, who stole it from me, which I copied from Vimrod: “I don’t have regrets. I have egrets. They live in my back garden. Three of them.”
12. Pet peeve?
People who use the elevators to go up or down just ONE floor. I always look pointedly at their shoes to see if they’re wearing flats and give them accusing looks (for delaying everyone else) until they alight. Seriously, there are stairs, you know.
13. What is your ambition?
I wanted to be everything during different phases of my life. But I really just want to be content. And I’m far from reaching that point yet.
14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is bad?
Sexual abusers of children. There is just no excuse for that.
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
To have a collection of all the fantastic and expensive designer boots in the world. (Well, you said “wish”!)
16. How could you celebrate the New Year?
Hahaha… How incredibly presumptuous of me.
17. Name one part of your body your lover tells you he or she adores.
*mona lisa smile*
18. Do you have a New Year’s resolution?
Please read “Resolutions Are?“.
19. If your better half is cheating on you, will you forgive him or her?
Maybe. This needs a whole night’s discussion in a 24-hour cafe with six pieces of siopao.
20. What keeps you awake at night?
The need to sing every Disney song he liked to my brother whenever he had insomnia 10-15 years ago.
A good book.
Heroes of Might and Magic.
Play with Sofia if she’s still awake.
A movie with an incredible script.
A phone call from a person I wouldn’t mind talking to for more than 5 minutes.
I don’t want anyone to feel obligated, so I’ll just tag YOU! Yes, YOU, the unlucky person who just happened to read this post. 😀 (Please comment on this post and place a link to your blog entry if you do decide to do the meme so I can read it.)