Before you read this, see previous post.
I’m such a failure! I feel like I did nothing that would classify as “good” today as I spent most of it getting stressed out, upset, or snarling. Okay, so I suppose I can’t go from a-bit-bitchy to totally angelic in just one day, so I’ll just make a progress list for now.
- I only rolled my eyes and gnashed my teeth 40% of the time I was on the phone as opposed to 80%, which is my usual rate. That’s a 50% cut-off!
- I only growled once while waking up. (Five is the regular number. There’s a reason Dad calls me Tiger.)
- I took one minute out of my lunch time to carry coffee to the Chairman’s office because he has two supposedly important-enough guests. He had to ask nicely as he couldn’t find anyone else, and I was sitting there with my hand on my forehead, determined that NOTHING would make me rise out of that chair for at least fifteen minutes. I think that men ogling at a woman carrying coffee demeans feminine dignity so I’ve decided to never do that unless I really REALLY have to. But, hey, he’s the boss. And he asked so politely. Twice.
- When I was in the C——– R——– Department, feeling extraordinarily pissed off because of a completely stupid regulation, I calmly said “This is highly irregular” instead of snapping “This is bureaucratic crap”.
- I only said the F word once–and very softly, too–because I tripped and lost my concentration. Only J heard, so that was harmless. I think.
See? I am improving! Hopefully tomorrow I’ll get better. *sigh*
And, before I end this post….
Happy, happy birthday to my bestfriend, Tina! MWAH! 🙂