The one thing I love about being in my twenties is eating whatever I want whenever I want. If I crave chocolate bars at 10:00 AM, then that’s exactly what I’ll eat.
For lunch these days, I’ve returned to an old favorite: Dunkin Donuts bran muffins and Cone Zone black coffee. Here’s the art of eating a perfect muffin:
- Carefully peel off the paper cup from the bottom of the bran muffin, making sure that not a single chunk sticks to the foil.
- Eat the bottom half first, slowly, until only the crusty muffin top is left.
- Punctuate each bite with a sip of Cone Zone’s brewed black coffee (best with almond syrup :D).
- Polish the muffin top off with relish. Repeat #3 until coffee completely disappears.
- Sit back and enjoy at least one minute of complete silence.
Read the complete post here: The Art of Eating a Perfect (Dunkin Donut) Bran Muffin in 20 minutes
I obviously want one now, which is why I rehashed this topic. But I’m delaying going outside because it’s too cooold to walk all the way to Dunkins. *cries*
But doesn’t shivering make one burn extra calories? 😀