Got this from Janis’ blog. 7 random facts about me:
- If I don’t pluck my eyebrows, I look perpetually sad. Like now.
- I’m irritated with people who take the elevator to go up or down just 1 floor. There are stairs, and they just annoy the others who really have to take it (those who have to go 3+ floors). Exceptions are women in stilettos, cripples, and persons who have some sort of stair phobia, like me.
- I’m afraid of getting a haircut because my hair might get upset with me and that would be the end of my good hair days.
- Sometimes I look a lot younger than my age (some people thought I was still in high school *lol*). And sometimes I look married with 3 kids.
- I adore Terry Pratchett’s books.
- I’m torn between naming my future first daughter Olivia or Lilith.
- I use a purple furry pencil case as a make-up and toothbrush kit.
- I really have to work now. 😛