I’m still in my Prison Break phase. I’ve decided that I’m really in ♥ with Michael Scofield, the character, and not Wentworth Miller, the actor. Why? Scofield has real tattoos. 🙂 And he could break me out of prison.
I still love my Sunday cardio and Tuesday pilates lessons. But last night I think I nearly broke my back because I could hardly move this morning. Even after copious amounts of muscle pain cream, I still can’t bend properly and would have to shuffle like an old lady for the next two days. I swear, Tita Fe, our instructress, is so hyper that she can out-exercise anyone I know! Even Ina!! If I ever acquire a mortal enemy, I’ll give her/him free gift certificates to Tita Fe’s cardio and pilates classes, muahahaha!
But Dr Areej said I lost weight. Yay! One can never be too ana.
I have my weekend assignments all lined up:
- Finish editing Tricia’s story.
- Finish the other half of my vignette, Ordinary.
- Get the sketchpad out and go somewhere with a more inspiring view.
- Finish reading the last few pages of Umberto Eco’s The Name of the Rose and post a review.
- Read Mark Haddon’s A Spot of Bother and post a review when I’m done. (Thanks, J!)
- If the back feels better, run for an hour on Thursday evening.
- Cook tuna, olives and mushroom pasta.
- Do my laundry before it starts a revolution.
and last but not the least…
- Watch more Prison Break!