RED – TEMPER
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
No. I spent half the evening railing and complaining to Ry and Inski. Even if I sounded mad, I was not really angry. Some things just take more time to forgive.
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper?
Dad. No question.
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
Oh yes, haha… My elementary school friend Jobim and I had some legendary fights and we used to throw things at each other. We always make up and hang out with our other friends at the end of the school day.
4. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or shout?
It depends. Most of the time, I just stay quiet because it would be useless to yell back unless I go out of control. And then I’ll start plotting my revenge, hehe.
ORANGE – EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
Yes. My previous workmates. It was wonderful. 🙂
2. Are you easily excited?
No. It has to be something really amazing.
3. What event is coming up that you’re most excited about?
My vacation. I need a break, really.
4. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
I need to set certain things right.
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
I can’t wish for what I want without causing pain upon others. There are situations when being selfish or going for one’s happiness just isn’t the answer.
YELLOW – SELF DISCOVERY
2. When were you born?
3. What’s your main goal in life?
To achieve more for others.
4. Do you want to have children?
Yes. Whenever I’m meant to have them. I figured that I will always be ready when it comes no matter how wrong the timing may seem. Hell, I wouldn’t mind having a baby now! (hehe)
5. How do you want to die?
Knowing that I did something worthwhile.
GREEN – OPINIONS
1. Are you against gay marriage?
Absolutely not. I’m all for freedom and choice.
2. Lower the drinking age?
No, 18 is fine. I started much younger and would have fallen off several balconies if it weren’t for my friends. 😀
3. Capital Punishment?
No. It doesn’t solve anything.
BLUE – LOVE
1. Do you love someone?
Yes. Yes, I do. 🙂
2. Do they love you?
I know one does, and it’s enough. 🙂
3. Are you taken?
No, I’m not.
4. Love at first sight?
It was a mutual crush-at-first-sight but we didn’t know it at that time. I thought he was very striking but I was sure that he’d never notice me; while he kept on passing by the place where I hung out with my friends just so he’d see me. I thought it was cute when he admitted it much later.
PURPLE – ROUTINE
1. How many beds did you lay in today?
Just one. Mine.
This is Riyadh, dear. You better believe me.
3. Name one thing that you do everyday?
Force myself to do sit-ups/crunches. 😛
4. How much cash do you have on you right now?
Cash… I don’t like carrying too much cash. Maybe just 50 riyals?
5. Is Tom on your Top friends list?
Yes, at MySpace.
6. Look to your left, what’s there?
A wall. White matte paint, anay finish.
7. What was the last thing you borrowed from someone?
I don’t remember! Haha…
8. What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
My company’s home site. I need certain functions for work. I also use Google a lot. And, of course, my lifeline: Gmail.
9. Do you have plants in your room?
I used to have a tree. It wasn’t really a big one but it looked huge and leafy inside my room. In spite of my best efforts, it died. I had autumn in my bedroom.
10. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My back has knots. I’d give anything for a long massage.
11. Where was your last taxi cab ride?
Last Thursday when Jovett picked me up from my house.
12. Do you own a phone?
A cell phone and a land phone. My cell’s Jurassic. Vintage Nokia. But I love it.
13. Recent time you were really upset?
Last Thursday. I was talking to Ryan when we started getting all serious and sad and I nearly cried. But not quite.
1. Person you saw?
Ina and Ryan. We had a dinner/bonding/alaskahan session. We laughed too loud, ate too much, talked too fast and shared way too many stories to remember.
2. Movie watched in a theatre?
Pink Panther. It was ages ago!
3. Song you listened to?
Never Let You Go (Third Eye Blind).
4. Person you talked on the phone with?
My kuchi. He’s exhausted and sleepy, poor baby. But that didn’t keep him from making fun of me. Hmph. 😛
1. What are you doing right now?
Typing this one! Trying to sleep.
2. What are you doing tonight?
I went out with my friends. So now I’m just going to try to sleep.
3. What are you going to eat?
I ate Kudu Steak & Eggs breakfast (at 8 pm).
Sunday. It’ll be a busy one.
To finish the damned symposium schedules.
3. Are you going to laugh:
I always do. 🙂 I’m a pretty happy person.