– Would you kiss again the person you last kissed?
–> I might, or I might not. It really depends on the situation and the circumstances.
– How many girlfriends/ boyfriends have told you they love you?
–> If we narrow down the field to “boyfriends”, then only one guy told me so.
– Have you ever thought that you were going to marry a person?
–> I keep on kissing princes who turn out to be frogs! But you never know… If Alet marries before me, then there’s hope in this world. Hehe.
– Are you crushing on someone?
–> I do not “crush” on someone. That’s such a light word.
– Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt?
–> Liking doesn’t hurt! Liking is fun, happy, and occasionally crazy and troublesome. It’s loving that hurts, even when things are going great.
– Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
–> Not really. He made himself cry (wawa baby). BUT if he cried while he was not in my presence, then I would never know unless I ask him.
– Are you happier single or in a relationship?
–> Truthfully, I was happier in a relationship. But being single helps me focus on other aspects of my life and I get to achieve more goals faster (because if I don’t keep myself busy the world would seem so silent). I found out early enough that I can’t be the type who “dates around”. Either I’m in a meaningful relationship or I’m not.
– Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn’t mean it?
–> No. I can’t do that. I can never do that. I’d rather embarrass myself and say something ridiculous than lie that way. An older man who’s far wiser than I am told me that men should never promise women things that they don’t have intentions of fulfilling. In turn, I think women should never give a man false ideas or hopes of what they feel.
– Have you ever had your heart broken?
–> Once. Not just broken, it was smashed to bits and it was horrendous. I never ever ever ever want to experience that again. Because next time, I don’t think I can be as merciful. Or as nice. Next time, ipapa-salvage ko na siya at pupulutin na lang niya mukha niya sa daan.
– Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
–> I don’t know. I don’t think so. I have never broken up with a person that I’ve had a serious relationship with. For those who had feelings for me even without a relationship… I can’t really tell if it was real love on their part so I can’t say for certain that I hurt them that way.
– Talk to any of your exes?
–> You know what’s funny? Yes.
– If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
–> Maybe not. My mistakes, even the most tragic and evil ones, were my best experiences. Imagine how boring things would be if I never made them.
– Think any of your exes feel the same?
–> I wouldn’t know. Honestly.
– Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
–> I think so. (Ang yabang ko!) Jet, was I a good girlfriend? Hehe.
– Have you dated people who were not good to you?
–> I don’t remember them. My brain phased out their names and stupid faces from my precious memory bank. The (extremely few) men I’ve been involved with have been very good to me. Sooooper caring! I was lucky. (Note the past tense.)
– Have you been in an abusive relationship?
–> GHAD NO. I’d kill him. And I think that’s pretty obvious with my persona so the secretly-abusive guys don’t even bother to come near me.
– Have you dated someone older than you?
–> Yes. The oldest was 10 years older. But he’s so cute and endearing that sometimes I wanted to baby him, but most of the time he babied me. He’s still one of my favorite persons in the world.
–> Yes. My ex-boyfriend was 7 months younger. Now this guy was really cute! And I mean cute like the koochi-koo type of cute.
– Do you believe in second chances?
–> Yes. But I have to be more careful this time. The situation doesn’t have to be ideal, but he has to be sincere with his promise to commit.
– Do you believe in love at first sight?
–> There was this person… The first time I saw him I knew that he would play an important role in my life. I felt something odd that first day, call it intuition, but it wasn’t love. He ended up influencing me in a big way. (He’s not who you think he is.)
– Ever been given an engagement ring?
–> Nope. I’m only 23. 🙂 And when I’m ever given one, I hope that person would be the one I’d say “Yes!” to. I’d hate to use the I-want-to-think-about-it line.
– Do you want to get married?
–> Truly? Yes. At the right time.
– Has anyone ever told you they wanted to marry you?
–> Yes. But I don’t know if he was really serious! There were others but they were just kidding.
– Ever liked someone else’s boyfriend or girlfriend?
–> Hmm… not really. I’d never steal them of course. I’m not the type. 🙂 Thankfully, I’m never attracted to my friends’ boyfriends or exes even if some of them are objectively cute.
– Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds?
–> Trust me dear, it’s much much worse. Especially when it happens suddenly.
–> I TAG YOU!
Tonight’s post seems mild and borderline nice. I’m being meek because I already know that my next entry would be horribly critical. But I’m not going to bitch about someone. I’m gearing up for one of my book reviews/critiques and it is going to be bloody.