Before anything else… Happy 6th months to me and Jet! *giddy*
I’m really, really, really happy. It feels like everything went so fast, but I’m so glad we’ve reached the half-year mark and we’re closer than ever. I hope we’d be fortunate enough to have a loooong relationship. I could say more, but I’m so happy and words are pretty limited at the moment. =)
And now to the main course. Because Trish has spoken… (I rarely do things upon the command of others. Hmph. But I acknowledge your importance. =D Hehe…)
The first player of this game starts with the “6 weird things/habits about yourself” and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read yours.
- I’m ridiculously hyperactive. I can’t keep still even when the people-who’re-supposed-to-know-better declare that I’m normal. I swing on my chair, tap my feet, fingers, pens… anything! As long as I’m moving. If I’m forced to keep still for more than 30 seconds I feel the sudden violent urge to pee. =D
- I read too much meaning from words. A person could tell me “You have nice hair” and I would instantly think of a hundred possible ways to interpret it–from kind to mean, from Freudian to impossible. I don’t tell anyone about what I think most of the time. One has to request for my honesty, really.
- I get these phases where I hate a certain food for a few years before I replace it with another thing to hate. For a while it was egg, then it suddenly shifted to paksiw a few years later. After that, I spent around five years hating adobo. Right now, it’s okra. Aside from that, I’ll eat anything. =D
- I like sniffing people I love. Just like a puppy. *lol* Seriously! But this usually applies to little kids and babies, like my sibling and cousins whom I adore. And boyfriends, too. I do it every few minutes or so especially when I’m in “gigil” mode. I memorize their scents before kissing them so even when I have my eyes closed, I’m sure who’s with me.
- No matter where my mother hides the box of chocolates (inside the steamer in the pan cupboard, in daddy’s underwear drawer, etc.), I always manage to find them. =)
- I don’t like doing landscapes. I could do it if I really tried and if I have to but I would really just prefer to continue my study of people. I love sketching/painting/drawing people doing anything. Most of the time, when I start getting this weird look while talking to someone, it’s because I have this sudden image of them in pencil or charcoal. Moving. =D
I Tag: Jannin, Vinzi, Dia (Yes, it’s less than six =D)