I was told off for not even talking about Christmas. So… where will I start?
- Accidental Ateneo tree: cute white tree, blue and silver balls, multi-colored lights and a pile of prettily wrapped-and-ribboned boxes underneath.
- Three-course Noche Buena dinner for two.
- Great gifts. I waxed poetic about my husband’s gift in previous posts. As for me, I got a lot of painting equipment and supplies. Yay!
- *cough* Visa/Amex gift cards are a girl’s best friends.
- Gag gifts. Hmm. I thought my PMS kit (vodka, pads, menstrual pills, and chocolate) was the bomb but Chris and I literally got a shitty deal — toilet paper, air freshener, and a box of used enema.
- And, last but not the least, this pic:
Belated Merry Christmas, peeplets, and a have a wondermous New Year!
p.s. Please make your resolutions realistic this time. Just like mine: have a bodacious bikini bod by June.